1958 Adler MR 100 Junior Scooter 98cc. Registration number 120 KH (non transferrable). Frame number 407792. Engine number 407792. The Adler company built it's first vehicle in the 1870s, a tricycle, and their first motorcycles appeared in 1902 finishing in 1910 to concentrate on bicycles, typewriters and motorcars. As with many European manufacturers post WWII production commenced in 1949 with a 98cc two stroke followed by improved 123cc, 147cc, 195cc and 247cc designs. Motorcycle production ceased in favour of office equipment in 1959. The 1958 Roller used a 3 speed foot change gearbox, with an Earles style front suspension using telescopic hydraulic dampers and had electric start only. The body fully enclosed the machine with access panels for the battery and fuel. It was a solidly built machine and better suited to solo use due to its weight. 120 KH was sold by kK. Blakey, two stroke specialist of Hull in August 1958 to Harry Thompson of Beverley who used it to commute to work through to 1966 when it was retired from service and remained in his dry garage. In August 2006 our vendor bought it from him and recommissioned it, needing only paint, new batteries, tyres and a repair to the exhaust it was taxed and MOT'd in 2010. Since then it has seen no use but occasionally fired up and ridden on his property. When collected for auction it started with a cloudy ease and has been ridden around our premises. Sold with the V5C, R.F.60, 1964/65/66 tax discs, dating certificate, Dynastart manual and the original Instruction Manual. This scooter certainly draws attention and would make a rare addition to any collection, and is totally original except for the paint and tyres, even the seat has not been restored!